- 40 -60K
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 17 Mar 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
- Provide timely and accurate fund administration/accounting services. Specifically:
- Prepare fund valuation, NAV calculation and NAV pricing
- Reconciliation of cash and positions to the custodian/broker
- Prepare trade instructions and general liquidity management
- Payment processing
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Review and improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Review and improve processes and procedures and ensure they are adequately documented
- Maintain strong, consultative relationship with key clients
- Ensure all work is adequately reviewed prior to issuance
Internal Relationships: Team Leader Investment Adminstration, Country Manager, Singapore.
External Relationships: Investors, fund managers, custodians, trustees and auditors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in private equity or hedge fund administration or a similar accounting/banking role
- Good planning skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Accounting knowledge is preferred
- Good working knowledge/experience using Paxus is preferred
- Must be a Singapore resident/PR
- Fast learner and a self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills is preferred