Policy Risk and Control Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse offers a Risk management team lead and specialist role as Head HR Policy, Risk and Controls (PRC) for the Asia Pacific Region, within the HR Division.
This is a DIR level position that is open to internal and external candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience in risk Management or Risk Control (Operational Risk or Compliance Risk) as well as exposure to the provisioning of HR Services who possess a detailed understanding of 1st Line and 2nd Line of Defense risk management within a financial institution as well as is familiar with HR processes and systems,
The role can be located in Singapore or Hong Kong and reports to the Global Head HR Policy, Risk & Controls.
Objectives and Deliverables of the Position
• Key leadership role responsible for the facilitation of Human Resources' responsibilities across HR's and People's risks and control activities and the provision of forward looking risk insights and advice to drive balanced HR and People risk mitigation
• Ensure effective and timely execution of the bank's Non-Financial Risk and SOX 404 Framework for HR, i.e. Control Activities Framework (CAF), Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Incident and Issue management and SOX 404 Control Activities
• Leads regulatory and internal & external audit management and interactions for HR, including guiding and preparing HR teams to meet audit requirements, reviewing audit submission as well as monitoring and tracking closure of HR audit findings/issues/corrective improvement plan.
• Develop, manage and implement HR initiatives, regulations, policies, directives, guidelines, processes and templates in accordance to local regulation/market practices & ensure programs adhere to governance policies and guidelines
• Provides and facilitates risk training of Non-Financial Risk and SOX Framework elements to HR as well as HR risk and control matter to HR and non-HR partners
• Facilitates and pro-actively participates in the banks Business Continuity Management and Resolution and Recovery Plan efforts from an HR perspective
• Manage the team to meet objectives and deliverables timely and effectively
• Represent HR on working group committee and governing bodies as required Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.