- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Feb 18
- Good practical technical knowledge in IT infrastructure domain i.e. open systems platform Solaris/Red Hat Linux/Windows, enterprise storage and network. SME in at least one infrastructure domain.
- Having good knowledge in middleware web components e.g. Weblogic, Jboss, MQ, SSH, Connect Direct and common database platform e.g. Oracle, MsSQL and new emerging platform e.g. MariaDB, MongoDB will be advantage.
- Solid knowledge and practical skills in virtualisation technologies e.g. Vmware, HyperV, Oracle LDOM
- Good in report designer tool. E.g. Business Object Reporting tool.
- Good knowledge in cloud computing architecture and the different cloud models .e.g Iaas, Paas, Saas
- Knowledge and competencies in new technologies such as container, blockchain and various cloud implementation technologies will be an advantage.
- Evaluate and optimise infrastructure in projects to ensure design robustness and resiliency.
- Responsible to build infrastructure requirements for projects integrating them to bank's overall enterprise infrastructure for seamless operations support.
- Ensure all project infrastructure delivery is in compliant with bank architecture standards, operational and security guidelines.
- Facilitate enterprise wide cloud adoption in the bank on various levels i.e. engineering, cloud operations and end user consuming the cloud services.
- Educate and coach users in embracing cloud based approach in requesting infrastructure services. i.e. infra request via self-service portal, familiarisation with infrastructure subscription model, utility computing.
- Design and architect new functions and use cases to automate IT infrastructure services and expand on the bank cloud based capabilities.
- Develop and support bank cloud based services. Able to perform orchestration of infrastructure resources via cloud automation and integration tools.
- Maintain proficiency with industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate relevant technology that can be adopted and expand on the bank's cloud capabilities.