Physical Metals Operations, Singapore
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a metals trading company looking to expand their operations team in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing the daily operations for containerised base metals and metal concentrates
- Execute and oversee the lifecycle of physical metal orders including reviewing contracts, shipping documentation, letters of credits and insurance claims
- In charge of organising transport and releasing material in warehouse.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, invoicing and other document execution in a timely manner
- Reports into Head of Operations
- Minimum 3 years' experience in containerised operations, ideally for a metals company (aluminium, nickel, steel, zinc, tin, lead, stainless steel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of shipping documentation, handling letters of credit, sales and purchase contracts
- Excellent understanding of different trade and customs regulations
- Fluency in Mandarin or other additional languages would be a benefit
- Located in Singapore