Personal Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Associate/ Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! Main Duties
Qualifications OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Provides administrative support to the Head of the department and the team
- Responds to all enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork, data and reports
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinates with other functional areas
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in administrative within financial institutions
- Basic understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Good time management & ability to prioritize duties
- Driven, resourceful and good working attitude
- Team player, able to work well with multiple stakeholders and build rapport
- Good teamwork, good EQ, resourcefulness, problem solving mindset
- Good Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution
- Well versed in Microsoft tools (excel, ppt, etc)