Periodic Review Team Lead, Private Banking
- May 20, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch bespoke wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for a Team Lead to join their Account Services Operations team. As the Team Lead, you will be expected to provide day to day leadership over the Periodic Review documentation team / Screening team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the periodic review and/or screening team, responsible in liaising with the Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants for all periodic review documentation case and/or screening requests
- Ensure adherence to efficiency and effectiveness KPIs, including quality standards, turn-around time and overall team productivity
- Conduct training and provide advisory with respect to documentation requirement, screening queries and internal policies and procedures to Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants
- Support/oversee key projects related to Account Services matters
- Liaise with auditors and other stakeholders for audit and assurance related matters, when required
- Work closely with key stakeholders and stay abreast with any regulatory changes pertaining to documentation and/or screening process and requirements
- Degree holder
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in private banking or wealth management business
- Prior team management or mentorship experience
- Good working knowledge on KYC review documentation &/ Screening requirements
- Good attitude towards client/account services
- Ability to multi task and handle volume cases
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932