Performance Test Engineer
- Collect & analyze performance testing/engineering requirements for online, mobile and batch applications, carry out workload analysis and develop performance test approach & plan.
- Extensive Experience on Performance testing tool such as Microfocus Silk Performer, LoadRunner/Performance Centre, and its protocols Web, Mobile (http/html, native), Web service, Java over http protocol, Oracle NCA, AJAX TruClient and RDP protocols.
- Leverage requisite scripting techniques/functions/settings.
- To create/write Performance Testing scripts in case of Non-GUI based applications•
- Having extensive knowledge on device level performance testing/engineering.
- Execute various performance test types (load/stress/endurance)
- Monitor server/platform performance using tools like Dynatrace and utilities like Windows Perfmon, Unix Nmon.
- Handling DB report analysis generated such as AWR/ASH, SQL reports etc.
- Analyze performance test results, identity bottlenecks and provide tuning recommendations.
- Able to perform performance analysis and optimize the banking system and infrastructure.
- Perform in-dept. analysis of performance issues to identify application bottleneck and provide recommendations.
- Develop scripts and execution performance test using Silk performer on Web,Web browser driven & API.
- Execute different types of performance test like Load / Stress/ endurance for banking application.
- Work closely with Architect, development team and business team to derive the performance test approach and test plans.
- Monitoring server/platform performance using tool Dynatrace.
- Monitor CPU Utilization, memory usage, Network usage, Garbage collection, database configuration parameter and report to verify the performance of the application.
- Be accountable for day-to-day test execution planning, executing and analyzing of the results produce.