- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Feb 18
People Services Divisional Support Manager
People Services Divisional Support ManagerThis role is part of the People Services - Divisional Support team who will support the Head of People Services in providing quality HR services relating to the employee's career and life cycle with the Bank.
This includes on-boarding, employee screenings, employee declarations, leave administration, record keeping, long service awards and activities related to the Representative Notification Framework for financial advisers. This role will act as a key driver in the delivery of service improvements.
What you will do:
- Ensure all systems, processes and polices are effective and efficient at addressing business needs
- Maintain and update PS collaterals, policies and procedures regularly.
- Manage and review HR services to ensure they deliver against service level agreements
- Handles pre/post-employment checks and daily/periodic and other ad-hoc screenings e.g. AML
- Supports Internal / External / audits, RCU's compliance testing as well as Regulatory Inspections
- Assist in the HR Digital journey projects especially those impacting PS team and all adhoc projects
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Minimum 8-10 years in shared services environment, strong in HR processes and prior experience in overseeing a team
- Prior in transformation projects e.g. implementing system will be highly considered.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and documentation skills with high degree of attention to detail and very competent working with numbers including presentation of numbers/tables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines in a team environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications