People Operations Specialist
Interested to join the Bears team? Submit your application to [email protected] !
Description About GoBear:
Imagine the supermarket of the future. Smart shelves only stock the relevant products a user needs, valuable tips and advice are just a click away, and they enjoy the convenience of a seamless digital checkout. That's us, we are Asia's leading financial supermarket. Our mission is to improve Asia's financial health by making financial literacy, financial inclusion and financial security attainable for everyone!
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you'll support every area of the People Operations function, working alongside your colleagues in the People and Talent team at GoBear Support Centre in Singapore.
You will be responsible on the delivery of HR programs and processes to provide efficient operations and services across the organization ensuring alignment with corporate, legislative and HR objectives and goals. This role supports Asia and is based in Singapore. What fun you'll have?
- Providing advice to employees on various HR matters including identifying their concerns and providing resolution in line with the company's policy in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing HR operational support on various HR functional areas.
- Responsible in coordinating payroll administration and benefits processing.
- Managing and escalating employees' queries in an efficient and professional manner ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- Maintain Regional HR process workflows & documentation for compliance; occasionally assist in Internal Audit reviews.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through improvement projects, work simplification etc. to achieve better efficiency.
- Providing support with on-line systems.
- Involvement in other HR related projects, as assigned.
- Depending on experience and skill set, incumbent may also have responsibility for managing more complex issues within specified function.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in a HR Shared Services environment preferred.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who is able to work within the team whilst at the same time, able to work independently to deliver quality output.
- Able to work within established framework to resolve queries and issues whilst at the same time able to manage ambiguity where required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Resourceful, analytical, meticulous and comfortable with numbers.
- Able to multi-task with good planning and organising skills.
- Good work attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Customer focused.
- Proficient in in MS Office applications.
- You're capable of spinning many plates!