Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct of Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment on technology assets which include both IT and OT environments and Industrial Control Systems.
• Perform Red Team exercises on target technology assets.
• Document findings, analysis, recommendations, report preparation and presentation on tests.
• Develop customised tools to conduct tests.
• Research and build up the book of knowledge in test Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) as White Hat testers.
• Familiar with cyber security principles, policies and industry best practices
• 2 to 5 years of experience with application penetration testing and vulnerability analysis
• 2 to 5 years of experience with network penetration testing and vulnerability analysis
• Experience in consulting, including both internal and client facing experiences.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other equivalents.
• Understand the dependencies between business and technology and their implications to business.
• Ability to travel 20% of the time.
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.