Associate Director, Technology Risk & Cyber Security
Our client, a global cyber security professional services company, is currently looking for Penetration Testers to join their team.
As a Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide range of clients across various industries, performing penetration testing of their IT infrastructure and applications
- Performing white box, black box and grey box penetration tests
- Presenting the results to the clients in reports, and advising them on fixes for the vulnerabilities
- Working on engagements across web applications, thick client applications, mobile applications and cloud penetration testing
- At least 2 years of experience performing penetration testing, with OSCP or CREST CRT
- Web Application penetration testing experience is a must-have, and willingness to learn how to perform tests on cloud, mobile applications and thick client applications
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
If you are looking for a fun and flexible work environment, with great benefits and client exposure, look no further and apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500