- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Payments opportunity in a top tier investment bank
Payments team sits in a cross product area within the organisation. It provides services of inward and outward remittance services, cashier/teller, eGIRO, cheque clearing & issuance. In terms of clientele, we have Wealth Management business, Finance, CIC and Global Asset Management, Human Resources, BPS, UBS Futures and UBS branches.
Singapore Payment team is the hubbing centre in APAC region. Self-clearing currency payment for Tokyo and HK are hubbed into Singapore as well as message routing and other payment interface to the payment settlement system.
The role is primarily responsible for payment processing and queries handling. Strong client facing and networking skills are required for regular liaison and exceptional delivery of quality services to our valuable clients.
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of domestic and international remittances
- Direct debit payment processing - eGIRO (SG) / ECG (HK)
- Cheque / draft and Cash services
- Manage and reconcile internal control accounts
- Handling of charge/fee payment and collections
- Adhere to the bank's internal guidelines and the local regulatory policies related to our products
- Be service oriented in handling client queries, requests and issues on payments
- Follow-up and conduct investigation on any payment related issues
- Provide daily/monthly KPI report for management purpose
- Initiate opportunities for process enhancement and re-engineering
Your experience and skills
- Show a willingness to learn with strong commitment, motivation and positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills and capability to adapt to changes
- Maintains a high degree of organizational skills, is controls and process oriented, shows attention to detail
- Has analytical skills (able to analyze instructions, process requests, manage / handle complex problems)
- Open to fresh graduates