This role is one of several opportunities for a mid-level Product Manager to join one of the world's leading Payment companies, based in Singapore. You'll be part of the South East Asian focused team and will be working with tech teams both in Singapore and overseas in the global HQ.
- Understand the payments landscape in SE Asia, act as payment expert and the primary product contact for all queries related to your product
- End to end ownership of the product roadmap, from ideation through to execution
- Collaborate across teams and stakeholders on integration of payment channels onto the platform, from initial stages through to go-live
- Manage channel partners and customer relationship in any product related engagement
- Understand user mindset & behaviour (research, observe, use techniques e.g. data mining, etc)
- Very familiar with payments providers in South East Asia
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin (you'll be working with tech teams in China)
- Several years of successful product delivery (0-1) under your belt
Nice to haves:
- 7+ years work experience, with at least 5 years in a relevant role
- Good understanding of industry (eCommerce, consumer facing tech/B2C etc)
- Analytical skills, prior experience working with data & insights to help craft a product roadmap
- Educated to at least degree level, ideally in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
This company is at a pivotal stage of growth and currently is hiring several PMs to help them ahead of the biggest step in their payments journey, coming in 2021.
If you're interested to be a part of this growth, apply today to be considered or feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.