A Regional Bank in Singapore is looking for a Payment Project Manager!
We are hiring Project Managers to support a large-scale project within a Payment Project Management team. They are looking for candidates with strong experience in Payment/SWIFT within Financial Services. As the regional lead, you will be independently managing regional deliveries and managing stakeholders across technology development teams and business users.
- This role will act as lead PM for projects within the region. Responsible for proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, resources, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- You will also be required to be hands on where required and review requirements.
- Manage senior stakeholders across business and technology on ensuring team has the right requirements for delivery.
- Liaise with multiple country head heads on roll-out to individual countries.
- Work with project manager on project plans and evaluates work progression and quality.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Manage a team of business analysts and developers with vendor partners and in out-sourced locations
- Work with Product Teams and Business Lines
- Prior experience in Payments
- Minimally 10 years of experience in banking projects.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Prior experience leading teams
- PMP certification or any other relevant qualification in project management
- Candidate must be based in Singapore
If you are interested in this role please apply through job link.
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112