Payment Product Manager, Global Transaction Banking
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for managing the Payment Product portfolio including P&L accountability, product strategy and market/competitive analysis for new product launches
- Plan and implement overall strategy for the product(s), including defining a product roadmap using the ideas to implementation framework.
- Lead the execution of API delivery in shaping the overall solution vision and roadmap, including working with 3rd party platforms to develop integrated and streamline user experience
- Leverage data on clients and transactions, analyse product performance to understand sales growth and performance drivers, identify new initiatives or product enhancements by articulating the problem statements, value proposition and solution benefits and Go-to-market outcomes
- Oversee the build of the product and Go-to-market execution, including setting the relevant metrics to drive commercialisation and measure success
- Identify and implement relevant marketing campaigns and activities that will drive volumes, usage and ultimately product revenues
- Set product pricing and manage end to end costs to ensure product profitability with a short and long term view
- Perform competitive analysis and anticipate shifts in the market to pivot the product strategy as needed
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production enquiries & problem investigation, post implementation review and escalation
Responsible for the full life cycle management of current assigned products including development, maintenance, enhancements and decommissioning
- Identify and tap on emerging and future market trends for the commercial benefit of the Bank and customers
- Lead the research, analysis, design, development and implementation of relevant and creative products and/or modifications and enhancements to existing products to achieve product and business objectives
- Manage cross-enterprise matrixed teams for assigned products to create and manage business cases, ongoing service levels and customer experience enhancement
- Adhere to Product Governance, embed Product Risk Mitigations and Product Fraud Prevention in the design and operation of assigned products
- Continually re-assess the operational risks associated with the assigned products, considering changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, and the impact of new technology
Drive effective interaction across organizational boundaries, including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Operations, IT, Legal and Compliance, Finance etc - to optimize overall client experience
- Work with other product managers, sales teams and BUs on creative packaging/bundling and offering tailored solutions to support client's needs and deliver optimized customer experience
- Work with Marketing to create tools to support sales and client service teams in educating and marketing of our product capabilities, including product related collateral relevant to the evolving environment
- Develop and distribute appropriate communications to stakeholders. Contribute to management reporting.
- Partner L&D and relevant stakeholders to develop product training for staff and clients
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- University graduate from a reputable university with 5-7 years working experience.
- Passionate in developing a career within Global Transaction Bank.
- Good understanding of business/corporate setup and industry development.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from data and influence decisions.
- Independent, self-driven and highly motivated individual.
- Meticulous, keen eye for details and yet not lose sight of the big picture.
- Curious mindset to find answers with a strong desire to learn.
- Solid experience and ability to ideate, design products, and work with IT resources/business partners to deliver
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new Fintech products and advisory technologies
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Customer centric with eye for details, to develop best in class payment/collection projects customer journey
- Excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and dynamic environment
- Result-oriented to drive the key metrics assigned positively