Payment Operations, Transactions Screening Officer
- To assess and review daily AML/sanction hits in AML Screening system's exception queue.
- To liaise with Relationship Managers (RMs), Compliance Officers of business units and correspondent banks on AML/sanction hits till proper resolution.
- To perform compliance check and follow up on completeness of Originator and Beneficiary Information
- To manage the team's mailbox to ensure items are duly followed up and reconciled.
- To support other SWIFT Operations functions and any ad-hoc tasks or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- To provide guidance to the team and explore opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in banking environment, preferably 1 to 2 years in leading a team of operations staff
- Knowledge of AML/sanction screening and conversant in SWIFT knowledge and provisions, regulations and guidelines governing wire transfers
- Meticulous, accurate and possesses good sense of urgency
- Keen to learn and willing to multi-task independently under time critical environment
- Good interpersonal communication and co-ordination skills
- Resourceful and eager to be part of the team to deliver service excellence and possesses quality mindset
- Able to work staggered hours or shift on rotation basis, whenever required