Partner Manager, Network Connectivity
Our mission is bringing more people online to a faster Internet. Together, with hundreds of partners across dozens of countries, we are working to help overcome the global Internet connectivity challenges of accessibility, affordability and awareness. Our products already serve hundreds of millions of people and drive substantial impact.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about connecting our global community to help build and scale the radio network products aimed at our telecommunications partners in the region.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical & network planning skillset, as well as client-facing experience - and enjoy the balance of both. You will engage with key partners on all levels including C-suite, delivering strategic business value from our insights products/data as part of unique partnership. At the same time you can be scrappy, focused on results, are a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the growth and success of a business. Your proven track record of leadership and impact in developing analytics and metrics based programs speaks for itself. The responsibilities:
- Build Access and Transport (Fiber/Microwave) plans and business cases to support GTM activities
- Work with partners to bridge gap between product and use case delivery
- Conduct on-boarding/training with Network Teams (transmission, RF etc.)
- Report back product feedback to product teams for roadmap iteration
- Use network performance, coverage and other data layers to conduct gap analysis and ultimately recommend infrastructure expansion
- Actively improve the business model development of our connectivity programs by representing regional partner performance and feedback to inform, influence and support product roadmaps
- BS/BEng or higher degree, prefer in electrical/network engineering, computer science, analytics, statistics, economics
- 5+ years partner management / channel account management experience in telecom related industry, including telecom, equipment vendor, consulting, etc. Experiences in network analytics or network planning for an operator or equipment vendor is a plus
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure network principles, coverage and capacity requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, with both senior leadership and technical team
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects with partners.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 50% of the time. Comfort working across time zones, remote teams and cultures required
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524103
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/FSNmsA/partner-manager-network-connectivity-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14522455 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544