PORTFOLIO GOVERNANCE LEAD
Overview of the Role
Citi's Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
Reporting to the Global Consumer Bank Technology PMO Head for Asia and EMEA, Portfolio Governance Lead is responsible for leading project office functions covering Audit and Controls, Portfolio Governance and Finance, Resources, Process and Tools Change Management, and Communications Management. The role will be based in Singapore and will be pivotal in driving success in portfolio governance functions to support the execution of the Book Of Work and transformation agenda for GCT Asia and EMEA Technology units.
- End to End Governance of Portfolio Functions: Driving strategic direction of portfolio governance across project and program management functions covering Audit and Controls, Portfolio Governance and Finance, Resources , Process and Tools Change Management, and Communications Management; Leading and directing a team of professionals, located in different strategic sites
- Controls: Leading internal and external audit reviews; Identifying and mitigating risk areas; Setting up controls to promote adherence to required processes; Leading Manager's Control Assessment monitoring; and Driving risk and control improvements, where required
- Portfolio Governance and Finance: Managing Book of Work Health for Asia and EMEA Projects and Programs; Managing performance and financial scorecards to ensure that organizational goals and KPIs are met; Continuously enhancing portfolio governance functions through automation
- Resource Management: Defining and driving resource roadmap across the different strategic locations to meet diversity, location and employee ratio goals; Rolling out development programs to promote continuous learning and growth within the organization; Continuously strengthening team engagement to maintain high morale in the team
- Process and Tools Change Management: Developing processes and strategy to ensure that project and program management discipline matures over time; Contributing and influencing definition of global processes, sharing region-specific best practices and impact
- Communications Management: Communicating with all levels in the organization, including senior leaders - providing progress on portfolio level performance and financial scorecards, socializing risks and mitigation strategies with key stakeholders, driving organizational maturity roadmap
- 10+ years experience in managing portfolio governance functions covering controls, process and tools, resources, scorecards and communications management
- Strong Project office management experience across application and infrastructure management
- Experience in managing a team of professionals, located in different geographies
- Experience in managing audit reviews, self-identification of risks and establishment of controls, where required
- Experience in defining portfolio governance structure, managing Book of Work according to defined performance and financial scorecards, and making data driven decisions and recommendations
- Ability to define strategic roadmaps on resourcing and organizational maturity and driving alignment to transformational goals
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills and ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Knowledge on project management and execution tools like Planview, PTS, and JIRA
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, PMP certification is an advantage
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Technology Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting