- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is an Asia-headquartered global investment bank with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries. The PMO lead will be in charge of a PMO team responsible for the migration of systems within the bank.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand the operations/testing/migration effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the abovementioned tasks.
- Develop the operation/test/migration plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Lead of a PMO team
- Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
- Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
- Stress resistant
- Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning
- Proactive with can-do-attitude
- A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
- Willing to step out of own comfort zone
- Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Infra/Application knowledge(High availability, Disaster recovery, Trouble recovery, BCP, Interface Protocol, etc.)
- Ability to speak Japanese is an advantage as there are interactions with the HQ in Japan