- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 Dec 17
PMO Commercial Banking
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.To provide Project Management, Finance Management, Communication, People & Governance support for CB ITO in support of their objectives, strategy and delivering against the performance scorecard.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
* Strong knowledge and understanding of ITO, the Group and its businesses and functions
* Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
* Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
* Experienced in supporting teams globally and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
* Good in analytics, able to understand and analyse financials and other data sets.
Qualifications and Skills
* High Level of Expertise in MS Office toolkit.
* Agile Project Management.
* 6 Sigma and PMP certification will be preferred
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 09/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.