- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 18 Dec 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
WEALTH MANAGEMENT TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM To drive growth, efficiency and standardisation, we are planning to significantly upgrade our wealth management platform through the implementation of comprehensive business solution architecture, comprising of market-leading package software and the transformation of other architecture components and business processes. The multi-year investment program will deliver the target platform to serve Retail and Private Banking client segments.As part of the Program Management function, a PMO organisation is being setup to provide the guidance, support and governance to the program streams, extended teams and third-party suppliers as well to act as a key interface to the stakeholder groups.
We are looking to onboard project/PMO management resources who will working within the PMO and work closely with the program, project and stakeholder groups in executing and governing the program.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PMO team works under a PMO Head, accountable to the Program Director and responsible for setting up and managing the key governance process and functions. We are looking for PMO team members to undertake 3 or more of following responsibilities whilst comfortable covering the other areas of responsibilities from time to time. Learning and adapting to new, challenging and evolving working environment are going to be part of the role.
Key areas of responsibilities are:
* Meeting logistics management
* Meeting minutes and deck preparation, review management and distribution
* Program Planning & Governance
* Resource Management
* Financial Management
* Benefits Management
* Vendor Management and Governance
* Stakeholder Engagement & Communications
* Performance Management
* Change Management
* Content Management and Process & tools
Additionally, provide support to the Program Directors, PMO Head and key program leads with information needs and planning & reporting alignments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Depending on the level of experience and job role selected for, the candidate is expected to be competent in the following areas:
* Experience in managing or part of a large-scale multi-year program management environment, preferably within Standard Chartered.
* Advanced to Expert level knowledge in Workwise/Clarity and other relevant tools - e.g. JIRA, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jive, etc.
* Strong knowledge of standard methodologies such as Waterfall, SDLC, Agile and preferably QMF and SDF.
* Very good knowledge and expertise in MSOffice (advanced level PowerPoint, Excel and Project) and other productivity tools.
* Methodological and well organised as well as creative in overcoming process obstacles in a constructive manner without losing sight of end-objectives, alignment and overall compliance.
* Project / program management and Governance accreditations - eg. PMP, Prince2, MSP, CoBIT, MoR, etc.
* Very good financial and accounting knowledge.
* Experience in managing internal and external vendor, preferably with working knowledge of SCB Global Sourcing process and standards.
* Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range stakeholders
* Experienced in delivering in a fast-paced, and highly driven environment, to tight deadlines delivery significant change
* Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation