• Perform Forecasting and Analysis Monthly.
• Oversee Invoice Reconciliations and Document Maintenance
• Responsible for Headcount Reporting and Maintaining Personnel Data
• Assist In Creating and Tracking Hiring Requests
• Manage Onboarding Controls
• Responsible for Monitoring Compliance Routines Within the Company
• Act as a Key Point in Facilitating for Office Space Decisions
• Coordinating Activities for Employee Engagement
• Experience in Financial acumen
• Solid Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs, and procedures
• Experience coordinating monthly and quarterly forecasting process
• Good familiarity of project and initiative concepts
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good experience with enterprise change governance routines
• A high energy and self-motivated learner with good problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Helen Fan in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference HelenFan529639 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: HelenFan529639
EA Registration No.: R1989433, Fan Yi
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544