PCB - Business Analyst - Associate
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank APAC
- 17 Oct 18
PCB - Business Analyst - Associate
Private & Commercial Bank
Deutsche Bank's newly established Private & Commercial Bank (PCB) corporate division combines the bank's expertise in private and commercial banking with Postbank in Germany and Wealth Management in one corporate division.
Both in our home market of Germany and internationally, PCB offers our clients high-quality advice and a wide range of financial services from a single source. These range from comprehensive services for retail clients, to solutions for demanding clients in Private Banking and Wealth Management, to business and commercial client coverage.
The distinct brands of Postbank and Wealth Management, together with Deutsche Bank's private and business clients business, make for a strong pillar at Deutsche Bank: a modern advisory bank distinguished by its capital markets and financing expertise, its strong global network and cutting-edge digital services.
This is a Techno-Functional Role. Candidate will work on a set of Financial/Banking applications end-to-end. Good grasp of Web and/or Database technologies is a pre-requisite. Exposure to Wealth Management product suite will be preferred.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Formulate and create Business/Functional specification documentation, in close working with Business, Application Owners and Solution Architects.
- Support/test/coordinate on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing, between different applications, when required.
- Implement software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Participate in development efforts to resolve functional issues, and to help find solutions for various functional difficulty areas.
- Accountable for the ongoing enhancement and maintenance of an application including management of scope.
Experience & Exposure:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Candidate should have a background in Information Technology.
- Good understanding of the Wealth Management business with its underlying business processes and workflows, especially Front Office functions related like CRM, Client on boarding.
- Good grasp on financial data models/structures & analytical ability.
- Demonstrates understanding of business needs & complex business requirements.
- Experience in Core Java, multi-thread programming and Object-Oriented methodologies.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework / Hibernate/Rest Service/RDBMS (Oracle).
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments /RCM Tools (GIT/Selenium).
- Demonstrate experience in using Joint for unit testing
- Working Knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Awareness of IT application governance guidelines and methodologies.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task on different deliverables.
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor / Master Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or an IT- related diploma (or equivalent)
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.