PB Finance - Expense Controlling
- Expense controlling relating to APAC Private Banking Business with a deep understanding of the business and expense governance frameworks
- Independent delivery of time sensitive ad hoc critical tasks requiring in-depth analysis and effective business partnering
- You will analyze and report to head office in Zurich for monthly flash/actuals.
- Your key partners include APAC Finance teams in Singapore and Mumbai, Divisional Finance, Group Finance, and APAC Strategy.
- You will ensure proper controls are implemented and adhered to for expense related processes.
- You have prior experience (7+years) in Finance/Accounting functions or similar capacity in a global banking environment.
- You possess strong focus on reporting and analysis of allocated business costs.
- You have consistent track record of effectively supporting front office businesses in a finance business partner/controlling capacity or similar.
- You have strong communication skills, able to operate with senior executives.
- You have analytical skills and strategic problem solving abilities.
- Your experience in Private Banking is an advantage.
- You have an Academic Degree and Professional Qualifications in a relevant area e.g. Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration.