Organisation Development Tech Specialist (1 year contract)
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to:
1. Develop and support our cloud-based systems related to Performance Management and other areas related to Organisation Development.
2. Collaborate with other technology teams on any necessary integration.
3. Provide guidance on the full life cycle of cloud based solutions including tools, technologies, and best practices for development, deployment, and maintenance of cloud hosted services.
4. Serve as subject-matter expert for internal teams and work as the technical point of contact for any implementation and security related questions, design reviews, and implementation. Qualifications
The ideal candidate would possess:
1. Solid experience on large scale infrastructure private and public cloud design, build and migration projects
2. Expert level knowledge for private and public cloud providers, especially with Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD)
3. Strong knowledge on the enterprise storage, backup and network technologies
4. Ability to work with lines of business and application teams for requirements and determine actionable tasks.
5. Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
6. Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
7. Ability to work with cross functional teams to deliver the agreed upon scope in an Agile fashion.