Talent Acquisition - Tech
Be part of a team for a big project and advance your career with our client, a Fortune 500 global IT services leader!
What you will do:
- Assist the application team on setup, system implementation, maintenance, and support of Oracle databases and MSSQL Server.
- Assist the development team on PL/SQL programming and Shell Scripting.
- Create database objects i.e., tables, indexes, etc.
- Troubleshoot database issues.
- Initiate standards to monitor and improve the database’s performance.
- Collaborate with customers and application project managers for the database infra implementation and setup in line with the requirements.
- Perform upgrades and database server patches.
- Ensure database backup and recovery procedure.
- The candidate must be Singaporean to get the required clearance.
- At least 5 years Oracle DBA experience and support on Linux/Unix/Solaris environment.
- Proficient in PL/SQL and Shell scripting.
- Must be knowledgeable in Oracle Golden Gate and MSSQL.
- Able to collaborate with application project managers, customers, and vendors on database infrastructure setup and implementation