Bachelor's/Master's in Science/Engineering or equivalent
Business / Customer:
• Work closely with account management/vertical team for customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and customer to ensure proper alignment to business objectives.
• Ensure that customers and internal business stakeholders are kept informed about the current status and development of the Engagement / Project in a transparent / proactive manner.
• Establish robust governance and ensure compliance.
• Adhere to SLA compliance and delivery of project status/SLA reports.
• Identify initiate and implement Continual service improvement and transformation plans.
• Ensure data integrity and quality reporting.
• Proactive Risk Management.
• Adherence to process compliance based on organization/client standards frameworks and tools.
• Ensure that all teams comply with processes as part of service delivery.
• Ensure that responsibilities related to administration are met by the Leads (such as time sheets shifts weekly reviews).
• Responsible for Operational aspects of Project Administration (for example: ESA).
• Ensure effective change control policies are in place.
• Ensure availability of required infrastructure for efficient delivery.
• Responsible for optimum resource planning and management.
• Setup regular customer meeting for project / engagement updates based on the Governance plan.
• Ensure optimum staffing in the project.
• Ensure operational rigor on the floor.
• Rigorous implementation of critisit change mgmt.
• and escalation mgmt.
People / Team:
• Responsible for creation and implementation of learning plans and skill upgrade.
• Responsible for Performance management and career development of the team members.
• Responsible for driving Reward & Recognition and employee engagement.
• Encourage Team to contribute and participate in training programs.
• Participant in business development activities like RFPs/Bids (solution validation and deliverability assessment) customer walkthroughs etc.
• Drive organizational initiatives through effective communication with the team.
• Participate in recruitment programs (Campus and lateral).
• Participate in any academy knowledge sharing and innovation ideas.
• Comply with practice/organization defined timelines for various initiatives.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1DB2 administration(system DBA)PL1Required2DB2 administration (app DBA)PL1Required
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1User Experience&PrototypingNARequired
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.