Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading,risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities.Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
- Manage DB tasks and server performance.
- Deploying new DB servers with the good sizing/tuning related to some specific projects/proof of concept.
- Install/Upgrade database server
- Backup/restore database + regular backup implementation
- Basic performance tuning
- Troubleshoot server errors/application problem related to database
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Good communication skills (internally/externally).
- Proven team player
- Skillset –
- Knowledge of Unix is a plus
- Installation OS Solaris and Redhat
- Installation packages/software on Solaris and Redhat
- Basic format/create/partition disks/LUNs
- Basic zones admin e.g. monitor/start/stop/assign resource
- Performance monitoring
- Troubleshoot OS problem
- Shell scripting
- 5-7 years’ work experience
- Systematic problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills