- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Operations & Technology – Financial Analyst
Operations & Technology – Financial AnalystRoles and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Ensure that project expenses are tracked and reported accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure that financial reports are extracted and prepared on a timely basis.
- Provide support to project managers / IT for project related financials.
- Assist in financial analysis and management reporting on project financials.
- Assist with flow of project related documents.
- Assist in process improvement/system automation
- Relevant experience/ professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance, IT or equivalent.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, proactive, meticulous, tenacious and have a flair for numbers
- Able to multi-task and must be hands-on
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Team player and ability to work independently