Operations Way of Working - Business Process Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Jan 18
Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you keen to understand how things work? Can you turn requirements into practical solutions? We're looking for someone who can:
– engage with Process Owners, Process Managers and Subject Matter Experts and document process architecture changes and obtain required sign-offs
– identify potential additional levers for process improvement (e.g. automation, near-shoring offshoring, outsourcing)
– support change and innovation to deliver operational efficiency and effectiveness
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Sitting within Group Operations, you will be working as part of the Service Delivery Transformation Team, which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
Your experience and skills
– academic degree or equivalent with experience designing and executing successful process optimization and change management projects
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and from different cultures to help them achieve their goals
– good understanding of operational processes within the financial industry
– Lean Expert and/or Lean Six Sigma experience – formal certification is a plus
– a multitasker, team player and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– highly organized, self-sufficient and proactive
– passionate about operational excellence
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– able to travel 25% at least
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.