Operations Team Lead (Middle & Back office, Hedge Funds)
- 8-12k depends on the experience
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Financial services provider in wealth management and private equity investment
- Management of the Middle and Back Office Operations team
- Facilitate transitions from post-sales Fund Formation team (Pre-Launch) to Technology Integration in Portfolio Management System (“PMS”) to Day-to-day Middle and Back Office Operations.
- Guiding the Back-Office team and overseeing the operations
- Technology Integration into PMS
- Middle and Back Office Accounting Operations
- Accounting and Financial Operations
- Outsourced Middle and Back Office Functions
- Outsourced Financial Audit services
- Primary point of contact for Hedge Fund Clients
- Make staffing decisions with input from subordinate managers including hiring, termination, promotion and discipline.
- Ensure adequate training for staff
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term goals and objectives
- Communicate regularly with management regarding critical issues
- Implement decisions made by the Executive Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred
- At least 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience in managing Hedge Fund middle and back office operations including fund management or financial operations.
- Middle-Management experience required.
- In-depth understanding and experience with the asset management and/or hedge funds industry is pre-requisite
- Strong leadership experience and skills with a hands-on approach
- Effective communication skills and ability to manage key stakeholders and clients
Ability to take initiatives and lead in projects and implementations of systems, promote teamwork and collaboration between staff, clients, peers and service providers
Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks in an accurate and thorough manner
Ensure team members are providing the appropriate service level to clients
Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations with Clients and Staff
Extensive knowledge of operational technology, best practices and procedures and implementing this on a lean operations team
Needs to be proactive and hands-on
Ability to work effectively in a climate of growth and change
Good Knowledge of Broadridge Paladyne Portfolio Management System
Good Knowledge of MAS & SFC Fund Regulatory Requirements
Good Knowledge of Cayman Islands Fund Regulatory Requirements
Good Knowledge of CFTC and U.S. SEC Regulatory Requirements
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.