Operations Team Lead (Hedge Funds)
- Dec 16, 2021
Our client is a renown global securities and fund services company. We are looking for a Senior Operations person in Singapore to handle Hedge Funds trades & transfers.
Reporting to the Head of Department, this person will be responsible for overseeing the entire Hedge Fund trade and transfer process.
- Process Trade & Transfer orders from customers
- Perform document completion for trades & transfers along with verification
- Process incoming trades related cash and incoming transfer requests
- Trace pending transactions and settle transactions on receipt of contract note
- Process corporate action shares and cash events promptly and accurately
- Investigate reconciliation breaks and take corrective action
- Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and staying aware of procedure changes
- Assist in documenting team procedures and in project works, when required
- 3 years of working experience in trade operations either in banks or fund services
- Supervisory experience will be a great advantage
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502