Operations Specialist III
Are you available and ready to make an impact?
We are now seeking bright and ambitious Professionals to join our Organization as an Operations Specialist III (Permanent)
for the Singapore
market to help us to further grow and develop comprehensive insurance solutions for our clients in Asia. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support to client-facing brokers in all aspects of administration and technical support associated with pre and post-bind activities, particularly policy administration
- Efficient and timely production of policy-related documentation, quotation and placing slips, claims histories and invoices
- Timely and accurate preparation of reports in the form of draft wordings, endorsements, questionnaires, insurance manuals and other documents for brokers
- Production and processing of complex and confidential documentation when required, including premium and adjustment calculations, information and documentation for pre-renewal and broking meetings
- Contribute to the achievement of Operations team Service Level Agreements (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and business objectives
- Work with operations colleagues to identify continuous improvement opportunities within operational processes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.Job Requirements:
Degree holders or above
Prior experience in General Insurance Operations
Who we are:
Marsh is the world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients. It provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services. Marsh is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC).