Operations Specialist, Client Account Services - Onboarding & Name Screening Services (Associate/ Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Specialist
in the Client Account Services
Client Account Services (Operations) provide account services support in the areas of account documentation review, screening, static and data inputs as well as account control and monitoring to Relationship Managers across all BOS locations through the account lifecycle from onboarding, maintenance till closure.
This role reports into Account Services Cluster where the candidate will be responsible for performing screening tasks from onboarding and periodic review.
Key stakeholders will include Relationship Managers/Marketing Assistants, Compliance Responsibilities
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening search engines such as e-Name checker, Factiva, World-Check, Google and Baidu as part of the Bank's Onboarding, Periodic Review processes
- Ensure effective discharge of the screening requirement based on defined screening methodology and workflow
- Ensure screening request are processed on a prompt and timely basis in accordance with defined productivity/efficiency measures and maintaining a high quality of the screening request performed
- Interchangeable between screening for onboarding accounts and periodic review
- Perform other non-screening tasks that may be assigned by line manager from time to time and ensure the effective discharge of the tasks assigned.
Similar experience in private banking or retail banking. Candidates with up to 4 years of working experience in a similar capacity and who has displayed keenness in developing career in the area of Operations Account Services space.