• Asia's leading investment management firm• Full Exposure in the Asian and Global markets
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning Asia's leading alternative investment management firm, managing strategies across various markets globally. They currently hold over 10 funds across the full spread of investment strategies, of which some were ranked amongst the top funds globally in the last few years. Job Description
- Timely booking of trades executed by Portfolio Managers and Traders across asset classes such Fixed Income, Equities and FX.
- Handle trade lifecycle events including but not limited to confirmations, settlements, corporate actions/maturities/expiries/fixings of the portfolio positions.
- Perform reconciliations of trade and positions between internal systems, broker statements and fund administrator system.
- Generate reporting to internal stakeholders such as Front Office and Management.
- Timely response and resolution to queries from internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- London shift coverage on rotational basis, and back up coverage for NY shift.
- Good knowledge in Fixed Income, Equities or OTC derivatives financial products
- At least 5 years' of direct operations experience in end-to-end trade lifecycle management in the financial services industry, preferably in a large bank, hedge fund or fund admin
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, with good problem-solving skills
- Team player, with ability to work independently
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure in a fast-paced environment, and able to adjust the priority of the assignments on short notice
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
What's on Offer
- Strong technical skills such as MS excel skills in VBA is a plus
This is a permanent position offers an attractive package that also provides additional allowances for the incumbent when they are supporting on the various shifts within the team.