- Attractive remuneration plus benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will perform banking operations activities to enable quick and correct asset and custody services. You will actively promote the operational services with strong collaboration with the front lines, keeping the highest standards in operational execution, training and support materials.
You will execute local operations in both securities and wire transfers (incoming/ outgoing payments), cash settlement, cheque booking, guarantee, swift generation, reconciliation, etc. for operational activities performed by the Bank. You will fulfill administrative tasks related to the custodian activities in both the securities and cash areas. You will assist the operations team on regular controls and checks of systems and data and will perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual controls on transactions, as well as prepare regular KPIs and KRIs reports. You will handle all operational, administrative questions as well as issues raised from the front lines (RMs or clients) or from Group entities on all operational matters. You will provide general trouble shooting and operational incidents management, i.e. follow up with the internal teams and third parties and will inform internal clients of the resolution of problems. You will document the incidents in the relevant tools and propose process/ IT/ training improvements and action plans to avoid reoccurrence of a problem.
- University degree with a business concentration
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position in the private banking industry (either as Operations Specialist or as Client Service Officer with direct exposure to internal clients)
- Good understanding of banking operational processes
- Strong sense of client service and able to manage delicate situations with diplomatic skills and able to explain and educate
- Initiative driven, solutions oriented and able to propose improvement ideas
- Rigorous, analytical and well organized
- Team player who is able to share and continuously contribute to the group’s success
- Knowledge of the Avaloq banking system is a plus
- Possess relevant experience in using AMH, FircoSoft and Business Object (BO)
- Possess good knowledge of common IT applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Possess good communication skills (oral and written)
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.