Operations Settlements Analyst
- Attractive Salary Package
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
An exciting Operations Settlements Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an analyst who can perform settlement duties for the Japanese market for equity stock / convertible bonds and fixed income products.
About the Operations Settlements Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to supervise cash equity or fixed income or client service team and carry out daily tasks.
- Reporting, generation of settled / failed / commitment report
- Reconciliation of position and cash balance
- Liaison with the client services of Tokyo, HK, London and New York
- Corresponding and liaison with custodian on various issues throughout the settlement process, including details of payment, instructions on value date, settlement instructions etc
- Ensuring reconciliations are in order to keep company's books and record accurate and updated
- Processing accounting entries in a timely manner with any outstanding issues to be actioned
- Manage nostro reporting to be disseminated to dealers
- Corresponding and liaison with custodian on various issues throughout the settlement process, including details of payment, instructions on value date, settlement instructions
To succeed in this role, you will need to be well organised with minimal supervision. You will also possess strong analytical skills and have relevant experience working in the private banking and wealth management environment.
- Knowledge in cash equity / FICC products will be preferred
- Good command of Japanese in reading, speaking and writing will be preferred as this role involves dealing with Japanese-speaking counterparts
- Bachelor's / Honour's degree or equivalent qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills as well as well developed interpersonal skills are essential since this role involves a lot of internal and external liaison
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Settlements Analyst job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua