Operations Risk Business Analyst
- Competitive package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
As a Business Analyst, you will capture the spoken and unspoken users’ needs and translate them into user-centric user stories. Solid agile experience is preferred
- Working with stakeholders to identify & understand the requirements for Governance Risk & Control system
- Plan and participate in co-creation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
- Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development.
- Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
- Analyze requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
- Works closely with Project Manager/Product Owner on project schedule, issues and escalation
- To drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project’s scope and acceptance.
- Provide inputs to development team for implementation and perform system testing.
- Work with user experience designers (UXDs) and business users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
- Work with development team to understand data model & prepare mapping logic
- Ensures completion of documentations and filings to facilitate software development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in successful implementation as a Business Analyst
- Experiences with web-based and business process software systems implementation
- Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, and to prioritize tasks effectively
- Possess user-stories development skills
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies with a growth mindset
- Solid Excel, data analysis and SQL skills
- Good knowledge in Agile Scrum framework
- Ability to work effectively as individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.