Our Client, As a leading global asset manager, we're dedicated to creating long-term value for our clients. The investment needs of our clients are at the heart of what we do. We offer a comprehensive range of investment solutions, as well as the very highest level of service and support.offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisors around the globe. We are partners with our clients on their journey to build better futures for them selves and generations to come.
- Perform Daily reconciliation of cleared OTC reporting.
- Responsible for all regulatory reporting that comes under the remit of Operations.
- Key person for regulatory reporting for Operations and other department.
- Maintain a high standard of process and control across regulatory transaction reporting.
- Conduct regular review of regulatory processes
- Implement appropriate daily monitoring and management of post-trade regulatory obligations
- Report regulatory key metrics for senior management
- Support operation control framework assessments/updates for regulatory operation compliance related processes
- Support and manage the user acceptance testing
- Ensure alignment on key priorities, control framework standards and visibility over pipeline regulations and associated changes
- Advise internal stakeholders with respect to the regulatory processing and controls area
- Participate in and drive transaction report projects. Review technical documents and work with IT on projects
- 2 to 7 years of relevant experience in regulatory operations
- Strong knowledge in of understand of operational processes within an AM or Bank