Operations Officer, ARM Periodic Review Team
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Officer
in our Operations and Technology (O&T) Department! ! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing client account structures as scheduled for periodic review within stipulated timeline to identity documents requiring refresh according to AMLCFT requirements; and thereafter liaising with Front Office to obtain the necessary to process and track for closure.
- Monitor and enforce document deficiencies measures arising from documentation periodic review.
- Handling of Marketing staff (RM/Mas) enquires via phone and team's shared inbox.
- Responsible for completing delegated ad hoc tasks accurately and promptly such as statistics reporting, presentations materials, project involvement amongst other delegated tasks.
- Perform remediation work relating to documentation refresh as required from time to time as requested from internal stakeholders such as Compliance and/or audit.
- Providing staff coverage to team members
- Reporting to Team Lead of Periodic Review Team
- Polytechnic diploma or Bachelor's degree
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Must like reviewing documentation.
- At least 1-3 years of experience relating to client onboarding in the banking industry
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.