Operations Manager, Static Reference Data Management & Periodic Fees (Senior Associate/ Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Manager
in the Static Reference Data Management & Periodic Fees
team! ! Main Duties
- Ensure staff understands their roles and responsibilities to ensure a consistent high standard of data quality in the static maintenance process as set out in the Data Quality Framework.
- Ensure staff is aware of the Critical Data Elements which has implication to Regulatory and Compliance.
- Work and assist staff in meeting their KPIs.
- Lead and develop the Static Reference Data Management & Periodic Fees team on statics creation and maintenance and periodic fees processing
- Have strong knowledge in Data Quality Framework
- Own and govern the Control Framework of the team and any reporting (eg. EOD checklist, incident management, timely breaks management, SLA, KRI, KPI, Risk and Regulatory reporting, etc.)
- Review and implement new business processes into the team
- Own and govern the processes are executed in line with the SOPs of the Team and ensure Team Members understand their roles
- Own and govern the client delivery framework and ensure team members understand the Client Experience and how they impact it
- Own the exceptions and escalations in the team and facilitate completion when necessary ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- Face off to the internal and external counterparties (eg. audit, compliance, market heads, brokers, custodians/agents, etc)
- Ensure the team is resourced and budgeted at the right level
- Ensure that technology needs of the team are met
- Maintain good working conditions and ensure optimal levels of services.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and motivation on employee career aspiration.
- 8 to 10 years experiences in Operations within a private bank / investment banking
- Degree in Business Management, Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Possess strong knowledge in securities and treasury products
- Ability to manage staff effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to drive changes for improvement
- Possess strong knowledge of treasury, security products and Private Banking operational processes
- Good knowledge in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal