Operations Manager, Periodic Review and Maintenance Document Review - Client Account Services (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Manager
in the Client Account Services
Client Account Services (Operations) provide account services support in the areas of account documentation review, screening, static and data inputs as well as account control and monitoring to Relationship Managers across all BOS locations through the account lifecycle from onboarding, maintenance till closure.
This role reports into Account Services where the candidate will be responsible to lead the periodic review and maintenance document review team. Key stakeholders will include Relationship Managers/Marketing Assistants, Compliance and COO Office. Responsibilities
- Lead the periodic review and maintenance document review team, responsible in liaising with the Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants for all document reviews and system updates for post on-boarding maintenance requests initiated by client or from Periodic KYC Reviews.
- Ensure adherence to efficiency and effectiveness KPIs, including quality standards, turn-around time and overall team productivity
- Conduct training and provide advisory with respect to documentation requirement, screening queries and internal policies and procedures to Relationship Manager/Marketing Assistants
- Support/oversee key projects related to Account Services matters.
- Liaise with auditors and other stakeholders for audit and assurance related matters, when required.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and stay abreast with any regulatory changes pertaining to documentation and/or screening process and requirements
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking.
- Successful Candidates will have a bachelor's degree with at least 7-10 years' work experience in similar capacity and display keenness in developing career in the area of Operations Account Services space.