Our client is a unique and forward thinking new Hedge Fund with an absolute return strategy. They utilize the latest technology - machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve their trading efficiency. As part of their expansion, they are looking to hire an Operations Manager to join their team.
- Work with fund administrator to review Net Assets Values, Performance Returns and other fund accounting output on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of financial statements and liaise with external auditors on year-end audit.
- Handle tax-related matters which include cross border transactional tax, withholding tax and corporate tax etc.
- Review of fund expenses to ensure proper classification and allocations. This would include analysing and reporting of fund expenses run rate.
- Processing fund invoices for settlement on a monthly basis.
- Assist with investors’ due diligence and queries on a timely basis.
- Reporting to local regulators such as MAS etc.
- Representing Finance as the subject matter expert in ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work. CPA is beneficial.
- 3 – 7 years of hedge fund accounting/middle office experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driven & Ambitious
- PC Skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical & organisational skills
- Team player