Operations Data Management Senior Associate
- Nov 25, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Financial Institution who are well known for their intermediary services for the financial markets.
The Singapore team is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Operations Data Management team. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of Business As Usual (BAU) data activities, developing Subject Matter Expertise, driving integration and team training across dual-branded processes/services, as well as actively mentoring, coaching and overseeing the delivery of junior members of the team.
Role and responsibilities
- Execution of Client and Operational Data stewardship responsibilities on a daily basis, including:
- Maintaining high quality, clean data by adhering to a strict governance and controls framework
- Ownership and responsibility for the maintenance and change management of system's data
- Ensure data management compliance with the regulatory framework (including Dodd Frank ("SEF"), and identifiers/meta-data to track/demonstrate compliance
- Notifying the Client Lifecycle team of any relevant changes to a legal entities' details
- To support the Team Manager by driving Data integration projects as well as cross- training team members on dual-branded processes/ services
- To support the Team Manager by providing SME support to the Data team and wider Operations teams
- To support the Team Manager designing and implementing change to Operations Data processes (including remediation projects) required in order for the firm to be compliant with regulatory change
- To support the Team Manager in engaging with regional teams to ensure that process, procedures and governance are aligned
- Where delegated responsibility by the Team Manager; to act as a liaison to, and provide support for, any internal or external audits
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in data operations
- Demonstrable experience/ knowledge of data-oriented processes, across multiple sources and systems
- Experience of operational workflows and how data is used and maintained through the trade lifecycle
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets and financial regulation affecting client lifecycle management
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932