Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Private Equity firm with more than a billion (USD) in AUM. As our client is working towards their next fund launch, they would like to bring on board an Operations Associate in their Singapore office. This will be a great opportunity for an individual with 2-3 years’ experience in audit / fund administration looking to step into the buy-side.
- Assist in maintaining timely and accurate reporting regarding funds to both internal stakeholders and to the LPs.
- Assist in ensuring third-party service providers are providing accurate drawdown / distribution information to LPs and to support the operations team in managing those service providers.
- Provide support to operations team and third-party service providers with respect to AML/CFT on clients and investment targets.
- Assist in meeting all regulatory deadlines and filings with respect to the funds and company.
- Support on all operational aspects of the funds efficiently while keeping an eye on company and group wide operational risk factors
- Be the key contact point between the firm and its outsourced service providers (fund administrator, auditors, compliance providers, accountants, corporate secretaries, bankers, custodians, etc.)
- Ensure timely and accurate regulatory filings and overall regulatory compliance with MAS guidelines, as well as statutory filings
- Ensure accuracy of capital call and distribution notices and oversee dissemination of such notices by the fund administrator to the LPs
- Support the end-to-end quarterly fund reporting process with the fund administrator and internal stakeholders, and assist with the Fund’s critical deliverables to investors (Quarterly / Annual Report etc.) in accordance with the fund LPA
- Oversee bookkeepers with respect to the GP / associated entities accounts
- Liaise with auditors (internal and external) including coordinating questions on the accounts between auditors and accountants
- Adhere to firm wide internal controls at all times and display ability to escalate any issues promptly
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and management fee calculations
- Supportoperations team and third-party providers with respect to AML/KYC on the LPs / investment targets
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CA/CPA/ICAEW or equivalent will be highly looked upon
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Audit, preferably specialising in Private Equity or Venture Capital funds
- Technically strong in financial reporting and operations management
- Knowledge of key operational deliverables of a fund
- Knowledge and experience of compliance processes with respect to AML/KYC is highly desirable
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills, adept at building relationships with service providers
- Proactive and responsible