Operations Associate (12 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Be the single point of contact for all 12 APAC countries relating to Account Closure queries
- Ensure accurate data captured by APAC Closure Teams (Operations) in APAC Closure SharePoint
- Provide guidance to Operations on control requirements and ensure adoption
- Will lead and direct all Account Closure activities as instructed by Enterprise Closure
- Response promptly on AML/KYC related questions, Sales and Service queries on Account Closures
- Execute and support Closure routines and ensure Operations comply with datelines
- Consolidate APAC account status and ensure accurate and prompt reporting to Enterprise Closure
- Maintain overall data integrity for APAC accounts when reporting to business partners around the globe.
- Good working knowledge in account closure, KYC, AML or compliance
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Ability to multi-task, work well under stress, Excel, Word and database management
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K