Operations Analyst (OTC)
- Mar 17, 2021
Our Client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire an Operations Analyst for a 1 year contract.If you would be keen,do send your CV across to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Job Scope
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office system
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Query Resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered. If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd Constance Cho EA License - 11C5502 Reg No - R1876688
- The role requires excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives. A solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience is ideal.
- Experience of OTC clearing and trade compressions (e.g. TriOptima) would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with stakeholders.