- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 13 Mar 19
Operations Analyst (Hedge Fund)
Exciting opportunity to get into the buyside! Our client is an established Hedge Fund based in Singapore who is expanding and looking to bring on board an Operations Analyst. The incumbent will take on fund operations responsibilities and report to the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for overall operational aspect of the fund operations of the clients’ accounts
- Monitoring daily portfolio guideline compliance
- Maintain and control vendor relationships including brokers, prime brokers, fund administrators etc.
- Maintain and control vendor relationships including auditor, suppliers, etc.
- Min 2 years’ experience in hedge fund accounting/middle office/operations experience
- Auditors with hedge fund experience may also be considered
- Knowledge on Excel, Bloomberg, PMS/OMS system
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Good communication skills