This contract role is located in the regional headquarters of Singapore . It will last for an initial period of 6 months, with potential extensions if required by the business.
Main responsibilities include: -
Provide operational support for funding of new and existing investments.
o Preparation of funding instructions and liaising with various counterparties to ensure timely execution of the underlying trade
o Reconciliation of funding amounts against supporting documentation available
o Process cash wires and book investment records in the respective systems (Geneva / Cobra)
o Coordinate with internal teams (Treasury, Operations, SPV accounting) on the return of excess capital and repatriation of deal cashflows - Facilitate the funding of the SPV platform (Liquid investments) for operating expenses
o Follow up and resolve cash breaks with the US Reconciliations team - Work with the Deal Support and Valuations (DSV) team to update internal memos and/or databases (i.e. confluence) for updated deal information
o Play a key role in the preparation of BAU monthly and quarterly reporting to Business Segment leads and Global Heads across the firm - Maintain investment attributes and transactional data for Asia Pacific deals
• Accountancy qualification
• Minimum two to three years PQE experience with exposure to the financial services industry - preferably a Big Four background in Transactional Services, M&A advisory or Valuation services.
• Exposure to deals in jurisdictions such as Australia, Indonesia and India is advantageous
• Experience in valuations is advantageous Personal Attributes:
• Experienced and confident communicator (both oral and written) with strong relationship skills
• High standards; meets deadlines and qualitative and quantitative expectations
• Inquisitive; always seeking to learn, and with strong problem solving skills • Pro-active and willing to take responsibility
• Adaptable and decisive
If interested kindly share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org