Operations Analyst, Client Tax Regulatory Reporting (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Analyst
in our Client Tax Regulatory Reporting Team
You will be working in the Singapore Client Tax Regulatory Reporting Team to support the bank in meeting its Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting obligations and other regulatory requirements. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing the year-end FATCA & CRS reporting and submit to respective tax authorities on a timely and accurate manner.
- You will be working closely with various operations team and technology team to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data to be reported.
- You will be performing reconciliation and data quality checks.
- Support and coordination of any data quality or control issues that arise.
- You will participate in projects that may have FATCA & CRS reporting impact. This includes performing User Acceptance Test (UAT) testing.
- Assessment and analysis of regulatory changes/new regulatory requirements on operational impact and its subsequent implementation
- Identify and propose process improvements.
- You will maintain operational procedures & ensure adherence to control standards. Addressing queries pertaining to the reporting processes.
- Other ad hoc requirements
- Preferably university degree in finance or accounting.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in private banking.
- Possess Tax acumen.
- Experience in FATCA, QI, CRS and AEOI regulations and processes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent time management skill and interpersonal skill.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- You exhibit an appreciation of the risk impact of actions undertaken, with a good risk and control perspective.
- Responsible and takes ownership of assigned tasks. Abides to timeline.
- Working knowledge of Management Information (MI) reporting and corporate presentations an advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, XML and Axiom will be an added advantage.